Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- Experience: 1 – 5 years.
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes.
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested.
- Business process understanding.
- Clear Communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
- Automation Testing (Selenium IDE and WebDriver).
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.
- Ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Functional/Technical Skills