- Experience: 2 to 4 years Core Java.
- Java programming experience.
- XML related technologies: XML, XSLT, and XPath.
- Strong grasp of software design patterns and effective development methodologies.
- Experience with software engineering practices and methodologies.
- Very good understanding and working knowledge of Java Frameworks especially Spring, Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Experience with Web Services including REST and SOAP. Experience with SQL Queries.
- Proficient with Java Web Technologies (JSP and Servlets, JSF, Filters . . . etc).
- Tomcat server configuration (preferred).